(Redirected from Icicle Reeder)
Julius Edward Reeder
- Bats Right, Throws Unknown
- Height 6' 1", Weight 195 lb.
- Debut June 24, 1884
- Final Game August 5, 1884
- Born 1858 in Cincinnati, OH USA
- Died January 15, 1913 in Cincinnati, OH USA
Ed Reeder played six games in the outfield in 1884 in two different leagues - appearing in the American Association and Union Association but not in the National League. He also umpired one game in the American Association that season.
He played for the Toledo Mud Hens in 1888.
"Ed Reeder, at one time a clever pitcher and afterward an outfielder, is now in the newspaper business in Louisville." - Sporting Life issue of March 13, 1897