Henry Gaylon Matthew Webb
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 175 lb.
- School Hofstra University
- High School Copiague High School
- Debut September 5, 1972
- Final Game October 2, 1977
- Born May 21, 1950 in Copiague, NY USA
The father of big leaguer Ryan Webb, Hank Webb pitched for the New York Mets from 1972 to 1976. He also pitched in 5 games with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1977. Webb compiled a 7-9 lifetime record. He had his busiest year with the Mets in 1975, when he made 29 appearances, including 15 starts, and pitched 115 innings, with a record of 7-6, 4.07. In the other 5 seasons in which he appeared in the majors, he never pitched more than 8 games or 18 1/3 innings.