Harry Alrives Schmulbach
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 165 lb.
- School Washington University in Saint Louis
- Debut September 27, 1943
- Final Game September 27, 1943
- Born January 17, 1925 in East St. Louis, IL USA
- Died May 3, 2001 in Belleville, IL USA
Hank Schmulbach was a St. Louis, MO boy who was born and died in the St. Louis area, went to school there, and was a pinch runner in the major leagues one year for the war-time St. Louis Browns. In 1943, at age 18, he was by far the youngest player on the team and was the 3rd youngest player in the American League. Schmulbach scored 1 run in his major league career.