Glenn Dennis Borgmann
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 210 lb.
- School Miami Dade Community College North, University of South Alabama
- High School East Side High School (Paterson, NJ)
- Debut July 1, 1972
- Final Game October 5, 1980
- Born May 25, 1950 in Paterson, NJ USA
Glenn Borgmann was mostly a backup catcher for the Minnesota Twins in the 1970s, finishing his career with one season with the Chicago White Sox in 1980. In 1974 and 1975, he was the Twins' starter, playing 128 games the first year and 125 the second. He never had much power, only hitting 16 home runs in 9 seasons, but he did hit an acceptable .252 with a few walks his first year as a starter. He fell to .207 in 1975, however, and returned to a backup role when Butch Wynegar wowed everyone with a great performance in spring training 1976.