George W. Bausewine
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 6' 2", Weight 207 lb.
- Debut September 14, 1889
- Final Game October 11, 1889
- Born March 22, 1869 in Philadelphia, PA USA
- Died July 29, 1947 in Norristown, PA USA
Pitcher George Bausewine was a member of the Philadelphia Athletics in 1889 and was a National League umpire in 1905. After his baseball career, he was a member of the Philadelphia Police Department and was Chief of Police of Norristown, Pennsylvania. His police career ended in infamy as he was convicted of bribery and official misconduct charges. The conviction would be overturned, citing "clearly insufficient" evidence, in 1946, the year before he died.