Donald Ray Dennis
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 190 lb.
- School Fort Scott Community College, Kansas State Teachers College
- High School Uniontown (KS) High School
- Debut June 18, 1965
- Final Game September 17, 1966
- Born March 3, 1942 in Uniontown, KS USA
- Died March 22, 2007 in Fort Scott, KS USA
Don Dennis was a 23-year-old rookie who appeared in 41 games for the St. Louis Cardinals in 1965, pitching well. He had an ERA of 2.29 with 6 saves on a team whose ERA was 3.77. He was the same age as catcher Tim McCarver.
The next year, 1966, at age 24, his ERA dipped to 4.98 as the team's ERA went down to 3.11. After the season, he was traded to the Chicago White Sox organization, but never appeared in the majors with them.
He pitched for the Winnipeg Goldeyes in 1962.