David John Giusti Jr.
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 195 lb.
- College Syracuse University
- High School North Syracuse High
- Debut April 13, 1962
- Final Game September 27, 1977
- Born November 27, 1939 in Seneca Falls, NY USA
Dave Giusti was a starting pitcher for several years with the Houston Astros, reaching a high of 15 victories with the 1966 Astros, then was a spot starter with the 1969 St. Louis Cardinals, before spending most of the rest of his career as a sucessful reliever with the Pittsburgh Pirates. He led the 1971 National League in saves and pitched 5.1 innings in the 1971 World Series without giving up a run. He closed out his big league career pitching 60 games split between the 1977 Athletics and the 1977 Cubs.
- NL All-Star (1973)
- NL Reliever of the Year Award Winner (1971)
- NL Saves Leader (1971)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1966)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1966-1968)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 1 (1971)
- Won a World Series with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1971