Charles Benton Kuhns
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 9", Weight 160 lb.
- Debut June 4, 1897
- Final Game October 14, 1899
- Born October 27, 1876 in Freeport, PA USA
- Died July 15, 1922 in Woodville, PA USA
Charlie Kuhns played one game in the majors in 1897 and seven more in 1899.
He was an infielder during that lively ball era when there were a lot of hard-hit balls to third base. Charlie played third and short, making seven errors in seven games in the field.
Later, in the minors, he played outfield from 1901-02 before splitting his time in the infield and outfield in 1903 and apparently returning to the infield in 1904-05.