Carl Wayne Warwick
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 5' 10", Weight 170 lb.
- School Texas Christian University
- High School Sunset High School (Dallas)
- Debut April 11, 1961
- Final Game June 12, 1966
- Born February 27, 1937 in Dallas, TX USA
Carl Warwick was 3 for 4 with 2 runs scored and 1 RBI in the 1964 World Series as a member of the St. Louis Cardinals. He was only used as a pinch hitter. The Cardinals won the Series in 7 games over the New York Yankees.
Warwick, who was a Texan signed in 1957 by the Brooklyn Dodgers, came up in 1961 with the Dodgers (now in L.A.) for 19 games. He played four seasons for the Cardinals, but appeared in more games in his two seasons with the Houston Colt .45's, for whom he was a regular outfielder in 1962 and 1963.
- 1959 Player of the Year Texas League Victoria Rosebuds
- Won a World Series with the St. Louis Cardinals in 1964