Robert Nelson Hooper
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 195 lb.
- School Montclair State University
- High School Columbia High School (Maplewood)
- Debut April 19, 1950
- Final Game May 14, 1955
- Born May 30, 1922 in Leamington, ON CAN
- Died March 17, 1980 in New Brunswick, NJ USA
Although a Canadian by birth, Bob Hooper served in the U.S. Army Air Corps during World War II. He pitched six years for the Philadelphia Athletics, Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Redlegs and another 10 years in the minor leagues. He was a physical education teacher at New Brunswick, NJ until his retirement in 1979. He died at age 57 from a heart attack in his home.
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1950)