Austin Bush McHenry
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 152 lb.
- Debut June 22, 1918
- Final Game July 31, 1922
- Born September 22, 1895 in Wrightsville, OH USA
- Died November 27, 1922 in Mount Oreb, OH USA
Austin McHenry joined the St. Louis Cardinals in 1918 and was one of the team's regular outfielders for most of his career. In 1921, he was one of the top hitters in the National League, hitting .350 with 17 homers and 102 RBIs. However, the next season, he began to have problems judging fly balls. He went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a brain tumor. After an unsuccessful operation, McHenry died at age 27.
- 100 RBI Seasons: 1 (1921)
- 200 Hits Seasons: 1 (1921)