|1971 Haarlemse Honkbalweek
The 1971 Haarlemse Honkbalweek was the sixth edition of the Haarlemse Honkbalweek, held every two years. It was held from June 26 to July 5, 1971 in Haarlem, Noord-Holland. Five teams competed in the tournament and the tournament was won by the Grand Rapids Sullivans.
The following teams participated in the tournament:
No game results available
The following awards were handed out:
- Most Valuable Player: Will Wilkins, California Stags
- Most Spectacular Player: John Zbercot, Detroit ITM
- Press Award: Bob Sullivan, Grand Rapids Sullivans
- Homerun King: Jerry Terpstra, Grand Rapids Sullivans; Will Wilkins, California Stags
- Best Hitter: Will Wilkins, California Stags
- Best Pitcher: Delwyn Lindsey, Grand Rapids Sullivans
- Best Coach: Bill Arce, California Stags
- Dutch Most Valuable Player: Boudewijn Maat, Netherlands
- Best Dutch Pitcher: Nol Beenders, Netherlands
- Team Award: California Stags
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
This Month in Sports Reference
Find out when we add a feature or make a change
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.