Winfield Charles Noyes
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 180 lb.
- School Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Debut May 19, 1913
- Final Game September 27, 1919
- Born June 10, 1889 in Pleasanton, NE USA
- Died April 8, 1969 in Cashmere, WA USA
Win Noyes pitched three years in the majors. In his main season, with the Philadelphia Athletics in 1917, he went 10-10, which doesn't sound all that impressive until one realizes that the team went 55-98 that year.
He is the only major leaguer with the last name "Noyes", although there have been several others with the first name "Win".
- Bruce Allardice: "Win Noyes", in Jacob Pomrenke, ed.: Scandal on the South Side: The 1919 Chicago White Sox, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2015, pp. 161-166. ISBN 978-1-933599-95-3