Cyril Wilson Collins
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9½", Weight 165 lb.
- School Vanderbilt University
- High School Massey School
- Debut May 12, 1913
- Final Game July 8, 1914
- Born May 7, 1889 in Pulaski, TN USA
- Died February 28, 1941 in Knoxville, TN USA
Wilson Collins never stole a base in the major leagues, but he was one of the fastest men of his time, making half of his career appearances with the Boston Braves as a pinch-runner. After baseball, he became a successful football coach at Knoxville High School in Tennessee, winning three national championships.
- Charlie Weatherby: "Wilson Collins", in Bill Nowlin, ed.: The Miracle Braves of 1914: Boston's Original Worst-to-First World Series Champions, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2014, pp. 13-18. ISBN 978-1-933599-69-4