Walter Franklin Ripley
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 168 lb.
- High School Deerfield Academy
- Debut August 17, 1935
- Final Game September 11, 1935
- Born November 26, 1916 in Worcester, MA USA
- Died October 7, 1990 in Attleboro, MA USA
Father of Allen Ripley, Walt Ripley was the youngest player in the 1935 American League.
Afterwards he played several years in the Three-I League.
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
This Month in Sports Reference
Find out when we add a feature or make a change
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.