Theodore Joseph Norbert
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 192 lb.
Ted Norbert was a minor league slugger who toiled in the New York Yankees' system until at age 27, he signed with the San Francisco Seals of the Pacific Coast League. He stayed in the PCL for the rest of his career, playing for the Seals, the Portland Beavers, Los Angeles Angels and the Seattle Rainiers, hitting 205 homers in the PCL while leading the league in home runs three times. Norbert spent a three-year stint pinch-hitting for Victoria of the Western International League to end his career.
- HR Titles
- 1930 Blue Ridge League 27, also led league with 99 R
- 1938 Pacific Coast League 30, also led league with 163 RBI
- 1941 Pacific Coast League 20
- 1942 Pacific Coast League 28, also led league with .378 BA
- 1943 American Association 25, also led league with 117 RBI
- 1945 Pacific Coast League 23