Seth Marvin Morehead
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 0", Weight 195 lb.
- School Baylor University
- HIgh School Byrd High School
- Debut April 27, 1957
- Final Game September 15, 1961
- Born August 15, 1934 in Houston, TX USA
- Died January 17, 2006 in Shreveport, LA USA
Seth Morehead threw a complete game for the Philadelphia Phillies on the last day of the 1957 season, September 29th. He gave up 1 unearned run, 4 hits, walked 1 and struck out 4. The Phillies beat the Brooklyn Dodgers, 2-1 for his first major league win. Roger Craig was the losing pitcher for the Dodgers. Seth was the last pitcher to face Roy Campanella and the last pitcher to face the Brooklyn Dodgers before the team moved to California.