Rodney Earl Bolton
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 190 lb.
- School Chattanooga State Technical Community College, University of Kentucky
- High School Ooltewah High School
- Debut April 10, 1993
- Final Game September 19, 1995
- Born September 23, 1968 in Chattanooga, TN USA
Rodney Bolton had a short and ultimately unsuccessful major league career. He played for the Chicago White Sox in 1993 and 1995, finishing with a record of 2-8 and a 7.69 ERA. His best career start was on July 4, 1993, against the Baltimore Orioles. He pitched 7 innings, giving up 3 hits, an earned run, no walks and struck out 3. It was his only win as a starter; the other came as a reliever.
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
This Month in Sports Reference
Find out when we add a feature or make a change
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.