Raymond Lee Prim
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 6' 0", Weight 178 lb.
- School Auburn University
- High School Jackson (AL) High School
- Debut September 24, 1933
- Final Game September 28, 1946
- Born December 30, 1906 in Salitpa, AL USA
- Died April 29, 1995 in Monte Rio, CA USA
Ray Prim, the 1945 National League ERA champion who appeared in the 1945 World Series with the Chicago Cubs at the age of 38, pitched six years in the majors as part of a professional career that spanned from 1928 to 1947. In 2005, he was elected to the Pacific Coast League Hall of Fame, having pitched in the PCL for most of the time between his 1930s stint in the majors and his 1940s time there.
- NL ERA Leader (1945)