Raymond Joseph Dobens
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 8", Weight 175 lb.
- School College of the Holy Cross
- Debut July 7, 1929
- Final Game September 25, 1929
- Born July 28, 1906 in Nashua, NH USA
- Died April 21, 1980 in Stuart, FL USA
Ray Dobens pitched in 11 games for the Boston Red Sox in 1929. He served in China in the U.S. Navy during World War II (BN). He worked 35 years in civil service with duty for the Tobacco Tax Division of the U.S. Treasury, as an Internal Revenue Service tax agent and as recreation supervisor for the Manchester, NH Veterans Administration Hospital. After retiring from government he operated an income tax service and went into commercial real estate.
Dobens was a scout for the Cincinnati Redlegs from 1954 to 1958.