Randy Lee Velarde
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 190 lb.
- School Lubbock Christian College
- High School Robert E. Lee High School (Midland)
- Debut August 20, 1987
- Final Game September 29, 2002
- Born November 24, 1962 in Midland, TX USA
Infielder Randy Velarde was signed as a 19th round pick in the 1985 amateur draft by the Chicago White Sox and scout Terry Logan. Velarde is the only player from the 19th round of the 1985 draft to ever see major league action.
A consistent utility player, Velarde's best season was in 1999, when he .317 with 16 home runs in 156 games with the Oakland Athletics and Anaheim Angels. He spent most of his career with the New York Yankees.