Ralph Peter Shinners
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 180 lb.
- School Marquette University
- Debut April 12, 1922
- Final Game September 23, 1925
- Born October 4, 1895 in Monches, WI USA
- Died July 23, 1962 in Milwaukee, WI USA
Shinners was a backup on the great pennant-winning New York Giants teams of 1922-23, although he did not play in the World Series either year. He got most of his at-bats for the 1925 Cardinals, a team which also finished over .500.
In the minors he hit over .300 five times. In 1921 he hit .346 with 26 triples for Indianapolis.