(Redirected from Peter Zoccolillo)
Peter Jude Zoccolillo
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 200 lb.
- School Rutgers University
- High School White Plains High School
- Debut September 5, 2003
- Final Game September 28, 2003
- Born February 6, 1977 in Bronx, NY USA
Pete Zoccolillo hit 85 home runs and posted a .284 batting average during an impressive seven-year minor league career. He was originally drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the 23rd round of the 1999 amateur draft. He was traded to the Milwaukee Brewers in 2001 as part of a deal for David Weathers. Zoccolillo logged 37 major league at bats with the Brewers in 2003; he hit .108 and drove in three runs. 2004 was his best season in the minors: he hit .293 with 23 home runs, but was never called back to the major leagues.