Norman Alexis McMillan
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 175 lb.
- School Clemson University
- Debut April 12, 1922
- Final Game October 6, 1929
- Born October 5, 1895 in Latta, SC USA
- Died September 28, 1969 in Marion, SC USA
Norm McMillan made his major league debut batting cleanup on Opening Day in 1922 for the defending American League Champion New York Yankees. He was replacing Babe Ruth who had been suspended for barnstorming after the 1921 World Series.
- Bill Nowlin: "Norm McMillan", in Gregory H. Wolf, ed.: Winning on the North Side: the 1929 Chicago Cubs, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2015, pp. 122-124. ISBN 978-1-933599-89-2