Michael F Saccocio
- Bats: Right, Throws: Right
- Height: 5' 9", Weight: 175 lb.
- School: Union College (NY)
- High School: Schalmont High School
- Born: 1961
Mike Saccocio spent three seasons in the Montreal Expos minor league system.
Saccocio spent the 1982 and 1983 seasons as an outfielder for the Jamestown Expos of the New York-Pennsylvania League. In 91 games, he hit .258 with 16 doubles, 2 triples, and 4 home runs. He was named the team MVP for the 1983 season after leading the team in hits, doubles, stolen bases and walks.
For a year, Saccocio worked in construction. He then earned a master's degree in public policy and landed a job in the office of a member of the New York State Legislature. At nights, he became a volunteer with the City Mission of Schenectady and six months later became its youth program director after being deeply affected by a sermon on serving the poor. As of November 2010, he was still working for the mission as its executive director.
- "Failure doesn't end dreams" by Jennifer Gish in the 11/25/2010 edition of the Albany Times Union