Michael Joseph Bielecki
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 195 lb.
- School Loyola College in Maryland, Valencia Community College
- High School Dundalk High School
- Debut September 14, 1984
- Final Game August 16, 1997
- Born July 31, 1959 in Baltimore, MD USA
Mike Bielecki was signed as a secondary phase selection in the 1979 amateur draft by the Pittsburgh Pirates and scouting director Murray Cook. A fourteen year big leaguer, his best season came in 1989, when he was 18-7 with a 3.11 ERA for the Chicago Cubs and finished 9th in Cy Young Award voting. He pitched three of his four career shutouts that year while establishing career marks in innings (212 1/3 innings), strikeouts (147) and complete games (4). Mike spent most of the rest of his career with the Atlanta Braves, missing the team's trip to the World Series in 1995.
- 1984 Baseball America Minor League Player of the Year, Hawaii Islanders, Pacific Coast League
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1989)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1989)