Kevin Lee Morgan
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 170 lb.
- School Southeastern Louisiana University
- High School: Acadiana High School
- Debut June 15, 1997
- Final Game June 15, 1997
- Born December 3, 1969 in Lafayette, LA USA
Kevin Morgan had a cup of coffee with the New York Mets in 1997 before literally walking off the field and into the front office during spring training the next year. On March 24, 1998 the Mets hired him as the assistant to the Director of Player Personnel. Morgan stayed with the Mets organization until October 2019 when he resigned and took a job with the Minnesota Twins. His titles and roles changed over time, but he always worked in a player development capacity.
While with the Mets, he dominated company basketball games and played shortstop for the front office during the annual Writer's Game.
- 1998-2000 Assistant to the director of player personnel, New York Mets
- 2001-2005 Director of minor league operations, New York Mets
- 2006-2015 Coordinator of Instruction / infield coordinator, New York Mets
- 2016-2019 Minor league field coordinator, New York Mets
- 2020 Coordinator of instruction, Minnesota Twins
- 3/31-10/6/2021 Major league field coordinator, Minnesota Twins
In 2021 Morgan was named major league field coordinator for the Twins after bench coach Mike Bell passed away.