Joseph W. McGuckin
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 8", Weight 160 lb.
- Debut August 27, 1890
- Final Game September 8, 1890
- Born March 13, 1862 in Paterson, NJ USA
- Died December 31, 1903 in Yonkers, NY USA
Joe McGuckin had a long pro career and came to the majors for eleven games with the Baltimore Orioles in 1890. Joe played in the northeastern part of the country and in Canada through 1890, but thereafter was mostly with teams in California.
The SABR biography of Michael E. Finn states that Joe had a pet white rat which Joe left in Finn's care until it ate a hole in his pocket and ran down his leg.