Joseph Hilarian Hatten
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 6' 0", Weight 176 lb.
- High School St. John's High School (Bancroft)
- Debut April 21, 1946
- Final Game July 4, 1952
- Born November 17, 1916 in Bancroft, IA USA
- Died December 16, 1988 in Redding, CA USA
A player whose career was interrupted by World War II, Joe had started out in minor league ball in 1939. After his major league career started to slide, he pitched many more years in the minors, including a 1953 season where he won 17 games for the Los Angeles Angels. He finished up in 1960.
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1947)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1946-1948)