Joseph Rosenblum Bennett
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 168 lb.
- School University of Missouri, New York University (did not graduate from either)
- High School Morris High School
- Debut July 5, 1923
- Final Game July 5, 1923
- Born July 2, 1900 in New York, NY USA
- Died July 11, 1987 in Morro Bay, CA USA
Joe Bennett only played professional baseball for three years, 1922-1924. In 1923, he made his only appearance in the major leagues, getting one assist at third base on July 5 and not batting at all; he said he was never paid for that game. After his baseball career ended, he ran a hardware store and a sporting goods store. In 1926 he joined the US Army and served until 1955 in the quartermaster's corps, retiring with the rank of lieutenant colonel after serving during both World Wars and Korea. After that, he managed an officer's club at Ft. Monmouth.