Jeffrey Lynn Yurak
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 195 lb.
- School Citrus Junior College, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- High School Glendora High School
- Debut September 15, 1978
- Final Game October 1, 1978
- Born February 26, 1954 in Pasadena, CA USA
Jeff Yurak was arguably the top hitter in the 1978 Eastern League. Playing for the Holyoke Millers, Yurak hit .321/~.401/.531. He led the league in home runs, total bases, hits, doubles and slugging (47 points ahead of Joe Lefebvre), and was second in the league in average, around fourth in OBP (right behind Rickey Henderson and Wade Boggs), 3rd in runs and 3rd in RBI. This made him the MVP of the Eastern League. Yurak was promoted to the Milwaukee Brewers and went 0 for 5 late in the year. He never played in the majors again.
1978 was an anomaly for Yurak. In 1979 he hit 16 home runs between the Pacific Coast League (AAA) and the Eastern League. 1978 was his only season of hitting over .300.