Paul Henry Jaeckel
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 170 lb.
- High School La Puente High School
- Debut September 19, 1964
- Final Game October 2, 1964
- Born April 1, 1942 in East Los Angeles, CA USA
- Died March 31, 2019 in Pomona, CA USA
Jake Jaeckel had a very productive but very short major league career for the Chicago Cubs in 1964. Jaeckel got a win on September 24th against the Los Angeles Dodgers and a save on October 1st, also against the Dodgers. He did not give up any runs in his 8 innings of major league work.
NBC Sports Chicago  states that Jake is one of only three Cubs pitchers to have at least four appearances and not give up any runs.