Jack Edwin Hamilton
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 200 lb.
- High School Morning Sun High School
- Debut April 13, 1962
- Final Game August 10, 1969
- Born December 25, 1938 in Burlington, IA USA
- Died February 22, 2018 in Branson, MO USA
He hit a grand slam home run on May 20, 1967. This was his only home run in the major leagues. He did not fare well on the mound that day for the New York Mets, pitching 3 innings, giving up 4 hits, 4 earned runs, walking 2 and striking out 2. The grand slam was hit off Al Jackson. Overall, Hamilton only had 16 hits in 150 career at bats for a .107 average. The Mets lost to the St. Louis Cardinals, 11-9. Hamilton was not involved in the decision. Interestingly, both Hamilton and Jackson were born on Christmas day.