Harry Aloysius Hanebrink
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 165 lb.
- High School McBride High School
- Debut May 3, 1953
- Final Game September 27, 1959
- Born November 12, 1927 in St. Louis, MO USA
- Died September 9, 1996 in Bridgeton, MO USA
Harry Hanebrink played the infield and outfield for the Milwaukee Braves in 1953, 1957 and 1958 and for the Philadelphia Phillies in 1959. He played in 177 games and pinch-hit twice in the 1958 World Series against the New York Yankees.
Harry's minor league career started in 1948 and ran through 1961. He showed power with the Wichita Braves in 1956 and 1957, each time hitting 20+ home runs. His highest full-season batting average was .309 with the Hartford Chiefs in 1951.
- Andy Sturgill: "Harry Hanebrink", in Gregory H. Wolf, ed.: Thar's Joy in Braveland: The 1957 Milwaukee Braves, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2014, pp. 78-80. ISBN 978-1933599717