Henry Eckhard Grampp
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 185 lb.
- Debut June 2, 1927
- Final Game October 6, 1929
- Born September 28, 1903 in New York, NY USA
- Died March 24, 1986 in New York, NY USA
Hank Grampp was valuable as a batting practice pitcher for the Chicago Cubs because he could imitate other pitchers' motions and could throw with either hand. He was later a scout for the Cubs from 1946 to 1961.
- Peter Morris: "Hank Grampp", in Gregory H. Wolf, ed.: Winning on the North Side: the 1929 Chicago Cubs, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2015, pp. 74-76. ISBN 978-1-933599-89-2