George Henry Boehler
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 180 lb.
- Debut September 13, 1912
- Final Game September 7, 1926
- Born January 2, 1892 in Lawrenceburg, IN USA
- Died June 23, 1958 in Lawrenceburg, IN USA
George Boehler pitched professionally in twenty seasons, reaching the big leagues for parts of nine of those seasons. In his most extensive big league action, he made 18 appearances for the Detroit Tigers in 1914, going 2-3 with a 3.57 ERA. A seven-time 20 game winner in the minors, his best season came with the 1922 Tulsa Oilers of the Western League when he was 38-13 in 62 games. Among his leaderboard appearances...
- Wins Leader
- 1912 Ohio State League 27 also led with 364 innings pitched
- 1913 Western League 27
- 1922 Western League 38
- 1927 Pacific Coast League 22
- 1920 Western League 258
- 1922 Western League 333
- 1924 Pacific Coast League 216, also led with 172 walks
- 1927 Pacific Coast League 160
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
This Month in Sports Reference
Find out when we add a feature or make a change
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.