Frederick Drury McMullin
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 170 lb.
- High School Los Angeles High School
- Debut August 27, 1914
- Final Game September 20, 1920
- Born October 13, 1891 in Scammon, KS USA
- Died November 20, 1952 in Los Angeles, CA USA
Back-up infielder Fred McMullin was banned from baseball for allegedly participating in the scheme to throw the 1919 World Series. He was the least prominent of the "Black Sox", and years later became a marshal in Los Angeles, CA.
- Jacob Pomrenke: "Fred McMullin", in Jacob Pomrenke, ed.: Scandal on the South Side: The 1919 Chicago White Sox, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2015, pp. 142-155. ISBN 978-1-933599-95-3