Paul Douglas Creek
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 10", Weight 205 lb.
- School Georgia Institute of Technology
- High School Martinsburg (WV) High School
- Debut September 17, 1995
- Final Game October 1, 2005
- Born March 1, 1969 in Winchester, VA USA
Lefty reliever Doug Creek pitched parts of nine big league seasons. His lone ERA under 4, apart from a scoreless six game debut with the Cardinals in 1995, came with one of the most miserable teams in history. Dealing 21 times (13 2/3 innings) for the 2003 Detroit Tigers, his ERA was 3.29 with 11 strikeouts. A veteran of the Hanshin Tigers in 1998, Doug was the US's ace in the 1987 World Junior Championships when they won Silver. He led the team in wins (2) and strikeouts (20) and posted a 1.31 ERA. In 14 innings, he allowed 8 hits and 8 walks.