Charles Robert Moorhead
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 208 lb.
- High School Lemoyne High School
- Debut April 11, 1962
- Final Game September 20, 1965
- Born January 23, 1938 in Chambersburg, PA USA
- Died December 3, 1986 in Lemoyne, PA USA
Bob Moorhead made his major league debut on April 11, 1962 in the first game ever played by the expansion New York Mets. He pitched in relief in an 11-4 loss to the St. Louis Cardinals. He gave up 5 runs in 3 innings. That season, he pitched 105 1/3 innings but had only two decisions - both losses. He was mainly used in long relief in games that were already lost.
After baseball, he worked in the trucking industry in Lemoyne, PA.