Bob Johnson (johnsbo03)
Robert Dale Johnson
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 220 lb.
- School Bradley University
- High School Trenton (MO) High School
- Debut September 19, 1969
- Final Game June 5, 1977
- Born April 25, 1943 in Aurora, IL USA
A hard-throwing righthander, Bob Johnson could never quite overcome the arm trouble that plagued his career. He pitched mostly for the Pittsburgh Pirates in the early 1970s, although his 1970 campaign with the Kansas City Royals was clearly his best overall season in the big leagues.
Johnson missed the 1968 season due to military service.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1970)
- 200 Strikeouts Seasons: 1 (1970)
- Won a World Series with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1971