Billy Arnold Muffett
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 198 lb.
- High School North Side High School (Fort Worth)
- Debut August 3, 1957
- Final Game April 28, 1962
- Born September 21, 1930 in Hammond, IN USA
- Died June 15, 2008 in Monroe, LA USA
Billy Muffett's professional pitching career spanned from 1949 to 1965. He missed 1952 and 1953 due to military service.
After retiring as a player, Muffett was the pitching coach of the Tulsa Oilers in 1965 and a minor league pitching coach for the St. Louis Cardinals in 1966. He was a Cardinals coach from 1967 to 1970. Moving to the California Angels organization, he was a minor league pitching instructor from 1971 to August 1974, then a coach in the majors from 1974 to 1977. He was also a coach for the Detroit Tigers from 1985 to 1994.