William Theodore Crowell
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 8½", Weight 160 lb.
- Debut April 20, 1887
- Final Game September 5, 1888
- Born November 6, 1865 in Cincinnati, OH USA
- Died July 24, 1935 in Fort Worth, TX USA
Billy Crowell earned a decision in every major league game he pitched. He holds the record for most career games pitched with a decision each time, pitching 64 times in two seasons. His professional career lasted from 1884 to at least 1899. Before coming to the majors, he won 28 games for Altoona in 1886. As a rookie, he was the winningest pitcher for the Cleveland Blues in 1887, going 14-31, 4.88 for a team that lost 92 games. He umpired one game in the American Association in 1888, pitching 19 times for two teams in finishing 5-14, 5.81.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1887)
- 300 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1887)