Victor Joseph Schlitzer
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 175 lb.
- School University of Dayton
- High School St. Mary's College (Dayton)
- Debut April 17, 1908
- Final Game May 1, 1914
- Born December 4, 1884 in Rochester, NY USA
- Died January 4, 1948 in Wellesley Hills, MA USA
Biff Schlitzer pitched for four teams in three major league years, logging 217 1/3 innings. He was the first major leaguer out of the University of Dayton, where he attended between the years 1902-1907 at a time when it was both a high school, and college and was known as St. Mary's College.
He was with the Toledo Mud Hens in 1913.
Contemporary newspapers always referred to him as Victor Schlitzer. A search did not reveal one instance of him being referred to as Biff.