- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11½", Weight 182 lb.
- Debut April 16, 1910
- Final Game October 2, 1915
- Born September 26, 1880 in California, PA USA
- Died September 21, 1945 in Orlando, FL USA
Bert Humphries was a good pitcher who had the misfortune to come to the Chicago Cubs after their great days and at a time when they were drifting into decline. His best win/loss year was 1913, when he went 16-4, leading the league in winning percentage. His best year in terms of ERA was his last, at the age of 34, when he was eighth in the league with a 2.31 ERA.
- NL Winning Percentage Leader (1913)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1913)