Arthur William Kusnyer
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 198 lb.
- School Kent State University
- High School Buchtel High School (Akron)
- Debut September 21, 1970
- Final Game October 1, 1978
- Born December 19, 1945 in Akron, OH USA
Catcher Art Kusnyer was selected by the Chicago White Sox in the 1966 amateur draft and made his big league debut in 1970. He was later traded to the California Angels, and on July 15, 1973, he caught Nolan Ryan's second career no-hitter.
After his playing career ended, he went on to become the Chicago White Sox bullpen coach from 1980 to 1987. From 1989 to 1995, he held the same position with the Oakland Athletics, and in 1997, he rejoined the Sox in the same capacity. He remained for with the Sox through the 2007 season.
In 1988, Kusnyer also managed the GCL White Sox.