- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 9", Weight 185 lb.
- School University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Louisiana State University
- High School Escuela Manuel Febres Gonzalez
- Debut September 1, 1998
- Final Game September 27, 2003
- Born September 13, 1971 in Santurce, P.R.
Armando Ríos played for the Puerto Rican national team that won the Silver Medal in the 1991 Pan American Games. His four homers in the 1997 Caribbean Series tied Matt Stark for the tourney lead. His team went undefeated in the 2000 Caribbean Series, when he hit .471 and slugged .824. He hit .264/.348/.461 for the Algodoneros de Guasave in the 2006-2007 Mexican Pacific League with 10 HR in 178 AB. In the 2007 Caribbean Series, Ríos hit .545/.615/.682 for the Gigantes de Carolina. He led the Series in average and probably in OBP and slugging, making the Series All-Star team. Ríos hit .325/.378/.474 for Guasave in 2007-2008. In the 2008 Caribbean Series, he hit .273/.333/.364 as the first baseman for the Yaquis de Obregon. He was inducted into the Caribbean Baseball Hall of Fame in 2020.